In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Description: A simple Stack Overflow that affects both of CoreFTP Server v2 (build 597 beta)...
- From Recon to Optimizing RCE Results – Simple Story with One of the Biggest ICT Company in the World
- If Allah willed it, will be back soon!
- 5,000 USD XSS Issue at Avast Desktop AntiVirus for Windows (Yes, Desktop!)
- Race Condition that could Result to RCE – (A story with an App that temporary stored an uploaded file within 2 seconds before moving it to Amazon S3)
- USB HID – Rubber Duck Payload – Auto Turn Off UAC, Firewall, & Defender at Windows 10 & Connect to Reverse Shell in 10 sec
- Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 v. 20.0.0 (for OS X) Expired Subscription Bypass – Bypass Trial Expired
- IDOR (at Private Bug Bounty Program) that could Leads to Personal Data Leaks
Posted the Purple Team Summit talk I gave on running effective adversary emulation exercises (via in-person #purpleteam) to @SlideShare
@1njection check out slides 9-11 for what we were discussing
@SANSInstitute @SANSPenTest @Ch33r10 @scythe_io
In our latest #blog post, Senior Security Consultant @nyxgeek takes us through a simple, passive method of performing user #enumeration via @onedrive
PassFiltEx. A password filter for #ActiveDirectory that uses a blacklist of bad passwords/character sequences.
Tips for reverse-engineering malicious code - cheat sheet
#tips #reverseengineering #malicius #code #cheat #sheet #cheatsheet #digitalforensics #infosec #cybersec #cybersecurity
I’m very excited to share my first blog post on LNK files and user search history!! Please join my Mom and Dad in giving it a read. 😊#dfir #infosec