A story about how I got several simple bugs (1 P2, 1 P3, and 2 P4s) on a target (that just allow Specific Country Code to...
- Optimizing Hunting Results in VDP for use in Bug Bounty Programs - From Sensitive Information Disclosure to Accessing Hidden APIs which can be used to Retrieve Customer Data
- From Recon to Bypassing MFA Implementation in OWA by Using EWS Misconfiguration
- From 3,99 to 1,650 USD (Part I) – Simple Vertical Privilege Escalation by Changing HTTP Response
- From Recon to Optimizing RCE Results – Simple Story with One of the Biggest ICT Company in the World
- If Allah willed it, will be back soon!
- 5,000 USD XSS Issue at Avast Desktop AntiVirus for Windows (Yes, Desktop!)
- CVE-2019–18624 – Illegal Rendered at Download Feature in Several Apps (including Opera Mini) that Lead to Extension Manipulation (with RTLO)
Zoho ManageEngine Desktop Central StateFilter Arbitrary Forward Authentication Bypass Vulnerability https://srcincite.io/advisories/src-2022-0001/
Who wants a privilege escalation in a product installed on most Acer laptops? A writeup of CVE-2021-45975 by @APTortellini
It was scheduled to be released on the 20th of January, but since Acer is Taiwanese, it’s already past midnight for them ;)
If you have a #Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) instance installed. You can use the signed "WinExec" binary to launch arbitrary commands.
It'll execute the command(s) in question using "cmd.exe /c [Command]" #lolbin