In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Description: an Open URL Redirection issue at Activation Link that could be triggered via Base64...
- From Recon to Bypassing MFA Implementation in OWA by Using EWS Misconfiguration
- From 3,99 to 1,650 USD (Part I) – Simple Vertical Privilege Escalation by Changing HTTP Response
- From Recon to Optimizing RCE Results – Simple Story with One of the Biggest ICT Company in the World
- If Allah willed it, will be back soon!
- 5,000 USD XSS Issue at Avast Desktop AntiVirus for Windows (Yes, Desktop!)
- CVE-2019–18624 – Illegal Rendered at Download Feature in Several Apps (including Opera Mini) that Lead to Extension Manipulation (with RTLO)
- Race Condition that could Result to RCE – (A story with an App that temporary stored an uploaded file within 2 seconds before moving it to Amazon S3)
BHIS | Tester's Blog
Exploiting MFA Inconsistencies on Microsoft Services
Learn more: https://www.blackhillsinfosec.com/exploiting-mfa-inconsistencies-on-microsoft-services/
Speaking of Exchange, we took another look at Exchange CVE-2020-0688 (any user -> SYSTEM on OWA).
It's STILL 61% unpatched.
This is dangerous as hell and there is a reliable Metasploit module for it.
See the UPDATED information on the ORIGINAL blog:
Jailbreaking iOS without a Mac (1/4): The Plan
Dropbox Escalation of Privileges to SYSTEM on Windows