In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. Q1 2020 Bugcrowd MVP Researchers Description: Qualified as one of Q1 2020 Bugcrowd MVP (Researcher...
- From Recon to Bypassing MFA Implementation in OWA by Using EWS Misconfiguration
- From 3,99 to 1,650 USD (Part I) – Simple Vertical Privilege Escalation by Changing HTTP Response
- From Recon to Optimizing RCE Results – Simple Story with One of the Biggest ICT Company in the World
- If Allah willed it, will be back soon!
- 5,000 USD XSS Issue at Avast Desktop AntiVirus for Windows (Yes, Desktop!)
- CVE-2019–18624 – Illegal Rendered at Download Feature in Several Apps (including Opera Mini) that Lead to Extension Manipulation (with RTLO)
- Race Condition that could Result to RCE – (A story with an App that temporary stored an uploaded file within 2 seconds before moving it to Amazon S3)
Here is the Part 11 of our multi-part series on #IoT security. 🔐
In this post our Director, @aseemjakhar talks about "Introduction To CoAP Protocol And #Security ."
Read now and reach out to @aseemjakhar for any queries. 👉 https://bit.ly/31o1Z74
Here's our Spooler GitHub repository of our Black Hat / DEF CON Talk:
The GitHub repo for my @BlackHatEvents and @defcon talk is now live, thanks everyone for watching! I wrote up a detailed readme which effectively acts as the white paper: https://github.com/jmdx/TLS-poison/
New to our multi-part series on IoT Security? Check out the first post of the series. 👉 https://bit.ly/39Zaj0S