CVE-2019–18653 & CVE-2019–18654: The story when Reflected XSS was triggered from the SSID Name (It also affected AVG AntiVirus because basically the product codes were mostly...
- From Recon via Censys and DNSdumpster, to Getting P1 by Login Using Weak Password – “password”
- Optimizing Hunting Results in VDP for use in Bug Bounty Programs - From Sensitive Information Disclosure to Accessing Hidden APIs which can be used to Retrieve Customer Data
- From Recon to Bypassing MFA Implementation in OWA by Using EWS Misconfiguration
- From 3,99 to 1,650 USD (Part I) – Simple Vertical Privilege Escalation by Changing HTTP Response
- From Recon to Optimizing RCE Results – Simple Story with One of the Biggest ICT Company in the World
- 5,000 USD XSS Issue at Avast Desktop AntiVirus for Windows (Yes, Desktop!)
- CVE-2019–18624 – Illegal Rendered at Download Feature in Several Apps (including Opera Mini) that Lead to Extension Manipulation (with RTLO)
Injecting a JS keylogger using WebView2 into login[.]microsoftonline[.]com.
Better quality: https://imgur.com/a/Apl1DRl
Blog post: https://mrd0x.com/attacking-with-webview2-applications/
"CVE-2019-13382: Local Privilege Escalation in SnagIt"
#pentest #redteam #infosec
Powershell for Hackers, Part 1: Getting Started with Powershell #powershell #infosec #cybersecurity #CyberWarrior