Hi guys, there is a problem at my site (have no idea that suddenly can’t connect to database even though I didn’t do anything). But, if Allah willed it, I will try my best to recover it. So, stay tune!
- Next story From Recon to Optimizing RCE Results – Simple Story with One of the Biggest ICT Company in the World
- Previous story 5,000 USD XSS Issue at Avast Desktop AntiVirus for Windows (Yes, Desktop!)
- From Recon to Bypassing MFA Implementation in OWA by Using EWS Misconfiguration
- From 3,99 to 1,650 USD (Part I) – Simple Vertical Privilege Escalation by Changing HTTP Response
- From Recon to Optimizing RCE Results – Simple Story with One of the Biggest ICT Company in the World
- If Allah willed it, will be back soon!
- 5,000 USD XSS Issue at Avast Desktop AntiVirus for Windows (Yes, Desktop!)
- CVE-2019–18624 – Illegal Rendered at Download Feature in Several Apps (including Opera Mini) that Lead to Extension Manipulation (with RTLO)
- Race Condition that could Result to RCE – (A story with an App that temporary stored an uploaded file within 2 seconds before moving it to Amazon S3)
Blind SQL Injection at http://fasteditor.hema.com by @JonathanBouman https://link.medium.com/ypag9PnlJ8
Android Application Exploitation
#Defcon28 by @B3nac
Github Repo: https://github.com/B3nac/InjuredAndroid
GitLab disclosed a bug submitted by rhynorater: https://hackerone.com/reports/878779 - Bounty: $12,000 #hackerone #bugbounty
Here is the Part 11 of our multi-part series on #IoT security. 🔐
In this post our Director, @aseemjakhar talks about "Introduction To CoAP Protocol And #Security ."
Read now and reach out to @aseemjakhar for any queries. 👉 https://bit.ly/31o1Z74